Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Honest Scrap...don't get too excited
Dawn at Renaissance Mama posted her very own Honest Scrap so I thought I'd take a stab at it.
1. I buy books I never get around to read then sale them to the half price bookstore.
2. I screen my phone calls. In my defense I typically don't answer because I won't be able to give my full attention to the conversation. Now if I don't call you back...well that's another post.
3. I procrastinate as though it's in style. It's possible, as they say, I will be late to my own funeral.
4. I stay up WAY too late and usually fall asleep without washing my face or brushing my teeth. There. I said it. I did graduate from tuckering out on the couch to my bed.
5. My 'bucket list' has learning Spanish and learning to play the guitar on it. I own a guitar and several 'Learn Spanish' software programs. No habla espanol. No play-e the guitar-o, either.
6. I stalk people I don't know...virtually people. I spend countless hours reading blogs and it creeps my husband out.
7. I cry when My Mom cries. Every time. Kind of proud of that one...bond, I guess.
8. I am the BIGGEST klutz ever. I once cut my tongue open while jumping on a bed and broke my wrist by running into a wall...with my pants around my ankles. Oh, I was under the age of seven...tacky people. Sheesh!
9. My front six teeth are fake..it's a bridge...nice work Doc!
10. I want to live in India, and pray God will send us there one day.
I tag Rachael @ The Cottage Child, Bri @ Joyous Journeys, Tressa @ The Strickland Site, Julia @ Adam and Julia, and Adrianna @ Tuesday Mornings! Share and share alike!
PS...Please follow along and pray with me on my Prayer Blog, thanks!