I turned THIRTY on Monday. Whoa! Not that thirty is this huge number...it's just that, this particular birthday crept up on me. The past few years have been littered, sprinkledwith a lot of maybes,eventually's & sometime soon's.So this will be THAT year. That year that I stretch, grow & preserve because I will have a plan. A thirty for thirty.So here it is with all it's accountability glory!
1. Read the entire Bible in 90 days,
starting January 1...today!
2. Sky dive with the Hubs.
3. Lose at least 30 pounds.
4. Write the little girl we sponsor through
World Vision, once a month.
5. Take one solo overnight or day trip
each with Caleb, Bella,
my Mom & sister, Jackie
& all by myself.
6. OPEN my Etsy shop & sale
MORE than 30 items!
7. Study Spanish & Guitar, weekly from the
selection of How To CD's I own.
8. Blog daily, even if it's a snippet
(or scheduled post).
9. Monthly SCHEDULED date nights
with the Hubs and the kiddos.
10. Memorize one scripture a week.
11. Volunteer with the kids once a month.
12. Establish traditions like: Family game night,
Family movie night, etc.
13. Make (as much as possible) all gifts
I give for any occasion this year.
14. Treat others the way I want to be treated.
Prefer my spouse. Speak Kindly. Love wholly.
Mark others with the peace of the
Holy Spirit living in me.
15. Write my pen pal bi-monthly,
and add friends & family.
16. Ride on the back of my husband's motorcycle
for at least a 20 minute trip. Eeek!
17. Save & purchase a Canon Rebel!
18. Reupholster the chair in my living room!
19. Hospitality...playdates, luncheons,
dinners, Girls Night out, the works!
20. Remember Romans 12:12,
" Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction,
faithful in prayer." on the hard days.
21. Exercise for thirty minutes, every day.
22. Do SOMETHING (other than getting in the car)
preferably with the kiddos!
23. Be consistent with evening devotionals with Randy.
24. Learn to knit.
25. Run a mile, without stopping!
26. Donate my hair to Locks of Love.
27. Take a family vacation, by car, that requires
traveling through more than one state.
28. Intentionally become Randy's helpmate with
every opportunity & with joy in my heart.
Especially in the garden.
29. Take really cool family photos (after losing 30+ lbs.)