Friday, October 4, 2013

31 Days: Day Three Word of God Speak

Here again, late...well after I should be in bed.  I'm restless.  I would love to say I've set the tone with the perfect ambiance of peaceful worship music, a flickering candle and a warm cup of joe.  Alas, it is not.  It is however, been replaced with the murmur of the television and the knocking of overalls in the dryer.  I'd still be here in this place of questions I can't answer and prayers I'm willing with all my might to play out in my favor, so this is as good a place as any to release the words.

That's what I'm calling this...releasing the words, releasing the feelings.

This relationship I keep with the Father is my safe place. When a ripple hits the water and I'm bewildered with the change, He is there.  Or so enamored with tranquility I never notice, it's because He is there. 

This safe place doesn't keep me from feeling the hurts from words spoken or wounds from relationships broken or the discourse left behind from lies believed.


In all of it, the truth is I am loved. I am valued.  I am worthy, whether someone else sees that or not.

Photobucket

0 comments: