Monday, June 6, 2011

{Shop for Jop}

When I first stumbled across Wendy's blog I was so intrigued to be following a former childhood actress...especially one who had worked with Kirk Cameron and Mark Paul Gosselaar...swoon! Her humor and authenticity of the craziness and joys called motherhood kept me coming back for more. Then as I read more her faith and Faith, my heart connected on a deeper level.
Like most of us I was so saddened by the devastation that occurred with the Joplin Tornadoes. Wendy shared her cousin Shane's story of how is family survived, but their house and vehicle did not.

She also shared an amazing idea: Shop for Jop!
http://hagenhoopla.blogspot.com/2011/06/shop-for-jop-its-on.html">http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/wendyhgaen/pinjuvhousejoplin-1-2-1-1-1.jpg"/>
Each shop , including my shop Ragamuffin Beauties, is donating a portion of their shop sales to aide in relief efforts starting today through midnight on June13th.  I have selected to donate 25% to World Vision.  If you make a purchase today you can also gain 5 additional entries into my giveaway that ends tonight at midnight!  
Wendy has details on how you can donate directly to her cousin on today's blog post.  As Wendy stated, I encourage you to donate to an organization of your choice aiding the relief efforts if you just want to donate directly.


Photobucket

1 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

Heading over to shop now...